Monday, April 05, 2004

BITCH

Monday, April 05, 2004

pLaYinG:b-i-t-c-h

i can't stand you
you rant and shout all day long
give me that A.P all day long
and give me that eerie look all day long
what do you want me to do???

i don't want to compromise
i'm not going to listen
i'm going to rebel

omg. 3 ppl asked me the bloody same ques today. i was like embarassed and acting blur lor. O.O

i feel so lonely and bored inside. even he's always there for me, but i have no idea why i'm feeling like that. anna chan was alright today, got a little bored and confused with the asymtote thing. (ask graham)

i cut my fringe way too short and now i look U-G-L-Y. oh god. i'm totally disgraced and humiliated today. i'm going to look like a stupid kuku for at least a whole fuggin week. fuck.

today after lessons, i kept singing my new song. it's called b-i-t-c-h. and ryn sorta got addicted to it and made me sing it to entertain her. ^_^

training today was light but my shin hurts. i'm so scared for tomorrow's race. there's only amaliyah and me running. OMG....... haiz.


3 more days till ken comes back. miss him

9:29 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others