Friday, May 07, 2004

1st day of mid yr

Friday, May 07, 2004

pLaYinG: red blooded woman

OMG. ryn, me and conan saw samuael loh yesterday! we also saw oliver goh and followed him and his girlfriend. call us crazy. today we did that again. i was feeling really loser and really depressed yesterday. got scolded by my mummy. i think she was sick and i think she cried. i felt so bloody bad. cuz sunday is like her birthday and i made her sad like that. so unfilial..

i had my english paper and ss today. i'm SO going to fil my ss. english i'm quite glad that i argued so well. i actually enjoyed doing it. i was brain tired and my eyes were so tired. in class ryn, conan and i were doing the china ppl's slang thing. and everyone were like' WE HATE CHEENA PPL!!!' pls la, yr great great grandfathers were FROM CHINA PLS!!! crazy ppl. especially samuael. i had to scream 2 times to him today to shut his bloody mouth up. irritating PLS!.

so cure my depression, i went to town with ryn. we saw nikki wah's bf and her. ryn was like 'ewww' and i was like' she(3) mo(4) yong(2) yuan(3). i felt very irritated cuz they were playing the watever ringtones they had in their phone throughout the whole journey pls. irritating pls. and michelle was right infront. caryn was looking at her. she's not a lesbian of course. she's just admiring beauty. later, at the stop arnd my hus, i saw this really really cute guy. he looks so good from the side view. i like his eyes. but when i see his whole face. i was a lil taken aback. caryn had the same reaction as me. Lolz. later, we left the bus unwillingly and headed for far east. i had 150 dollars with me. we had lunch, and started shopping. it was so cool. using the level 1 card!! things that i bought:
-von dan mesh cap
-4 pairs of earings
-a bracelet
-two top from topshop
-two panties from topshop
-an emily tee
-subscribed the 77th street card

i think that's it.. it makes me feel guilty about spending too much again. haiyoo... i'm such a spendthrift. but all these stuff makes me feel better. shopping heals me. =D

i have to study.

8:57 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others