Monday, May 17, 2004

heeee

Monday, May 17, 2004

pLaYinG: xiao cheng gu shi

i like teresa cheng's songs. today, during e maths paper, there were some questions i can't do. i can't be bothered anymore. after the paper, i wanted to go home, but rynnie tempted me to go to plaza. i said i had only 90 cents. i'm like poorer that conan for the first time. omg. so we went to plaza. my driver fetched me n rynnie there so we arrived earlier than justin and gang + conan the extra.

so ryn treated me, i had fish porridge, a healthier alternaltive. Lolz. we sat there and had the cake i baked yesterday. it was so yummy. i'm trying to learn how to cook good food now. cuz my mum got so fed up with my maid, so i have to help with cooking. see, what a good girl. lolz. we bitched about guys there, saying how much justin, carrick had changed for the better. must be puberty. =)

after that, we shopped arnd. she bought so much earings, and she bought me one too. so sweet of her. =D i love u , u koe? Lolz.
she later received a call from her mama and she had to go back to receive her sis home. she's dreading it. so we went down and i saw this really nice puma top and skirt which i thought it was a pair of shorts. =X so blur. top:29.90 shorts/pants: 39.90. BUT I"M BLOODY BROKE!! booHOO!! T_T

i still have to ask me daddy if i can go to kl, gerri, steven and some other guy's b day party tomorrow. i only have 10 cents left. how??????? just now when i left plaza, at the bus stop, i missed the bus. i thought the uncle saw me waving, he cock eyed sia. omg.

i was so tired that i slept in the bus. had tuition at 2 till 4 plus. played gb the whole day.

i think the xando thingy on tv. the slimming ad is sooo..stupid.
"cuz i believe fann wong, so i buy lor"
wth man. don't forget about the slim 10 incident. i dun believe in slimming pills.

it's so hot. i have to bathe. adios

8:53 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others