Thursday, May 20, 2004

omigod

Thursday, May 20, 2004

pLaYinG: i can't hear anything (no, that's not a song)

i'm so angry, sad, disappointed. i'm so upset woth my result. failed 3 subjects. out of 6 or 5. when i took my ss paper, i have this sudden crave to tear it. but i just crumpled it and threw it on the table. i'm so near tears. omg.

after lunch, i got much more cheerful. went around laming. and i had salsa lesson just now. so fun, learnt so many steps. felt better.

later, when i returned home, i realised my maid is not at home. only my daddy. i was kinda worried. later, i found out that she had ran away. i was soooooo bloody shocked. i went to bathe. i had a bad gastric pain. didn't even had lunch. i haven't even had my dinner. fuck you ppl. i hate today. later, i had to wash the dishes, fold the towels, wash the dishes. i came home so tired and i have to do all these things. i'm so mad. later, my dad told me he wanted to give away my dog. hello! in the first place WHY did u even got the dog? it's like bringing up a kid. if the kid gives u trouble, will u give him/her away? NO! i'm not that heartless!!! i quarreled with them over the dog issue. i'd NEVER give away my dog. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate you!

9:54 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others