Saturday, May 22, 2004

ooh la leh

Saturday, May 22, 2004

pLaYinG: radio


What Flavour Are You? I taste like Bread.I taste like Bread.


I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking. What Flavour Are You?

bread?


What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Translucent Visor.I am a Translucent Visor.


I am something of a gambler, but generally a wise one - I only gamble if I expect to win. A negative aspect of this is that people tend to shy away from playing with me. What Sort of Hat Are You?

i don't really like visors...

Blink 182
Pop punk... I'm not really that fond of you, but
you can churn out some good stuff... Old punk
doesn't really like you but you couldn't care
less...besides it's all about having fun isn't
it?


What genre of rock are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
ahahahahaha..


My life is rated R.
What is your life rated?

really?




haiyooo... i'm so disappointed with my result. i miss the mcqs and fill in the blanks in sec 2s. i miss all my A1s and A2s in sec 2. i only have a miserable A2 for this mid yr. i even failed my total percentage. 46. something %. do u KNOW how much it sucks??? omg..

ok, i felt like changing my template so i did. i went around surfing for templates so here it is. it's so cheena-ish and so stylish. so matches the fememist in me. lolz. today i didn't go for training because i injured me leg. it stung so badly that i didn't have a good night sleep. i only could sleep on a side. my back hurts man. so i told vin to inform mr tok. so i continued to sleep till 10 and went down for breakfast. it's so difficult to walk down the stairs. haiz.

after that, my mother wanted to drag me to the market but i didn't want to go. so i just sat in front of the pc and stoned. after that, she brought me and my brother to bukit timah plaza ti buy assesment books. i bought the physic workout that mr lee introduced. i'm determined to buck uo my physic. i have this bad feeling of dropping it.

den, i had tuition. chinese tuition. my tutor was telling me that if u take higher chinese u'll.......... she said it'd be a lil difficult only, but she said i'd be able to take it. i have to go and talk to my mummy and jing lao shi first. but i'm afraid that jing lao shi will nag at me because i did so badly for chinese. shit man.

in the evening, my parents brought me n my bro out for dinner. so shiok, had not had jap food for quite a long time. a month i guess. i missed the salmon sashimi and woohoo.. chawamushi!! but they didn't have it already. =X

so i'm back home again, eating durain. lolz. it's so yummy like ice-cream. ahaha..

gotta sleep early, i'm going for the new paper BIG WALK!!! hahaha

ciao

4:57 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others