Saturday, May 01, 2004

shocked pls

Saturday, May 01, 2004

pLaYinG: I miss you

shock no1: Release of EXCO result:
aufar's the president pls.. charline's vice president and the others' positions are not out yet. the others conprises of conan, edwin, erwin, amanda, julia, me and chi chiang. 9 of us.

shock no 2: mrs vincent burped in conan's face.
LOLZ. i wasn't there but this is what conan told me. 'i was walking and i saw mrs vincent and another teacher. mrs vincent was talking to the teacher and when she wanted to burp, she turned around(that's polite) to burp but she didn't see me so she burped into my face(that's not very nice..).' LOLZ

shock no 3: COLIN SHAE is going out with my ______PLS!!!
omg. colin shae preyed on ______!!! he touched her ****** and kiss her there!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! that dirty perverse old guy preying on a young innocent lil girl. OMG! how shameless!

shock no 4: mrs kam is pregnant!
cool! jin lao shi is pregnant. teachers in assumption is so fertile. first it was mrs gan, then mrs lau now mrs kam. she's a cool and hippy teacher! congratz!!!

the investiture is like in 2 days time!!! i'm like OMG-ing. there so much things left undone. HOW?????????

i have to study. i need to do well for my mid yr. i'm like pratically failing my physics and chemistry. shit man.

7:33 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others