Saturday, May 15, 2004

waaa...

Saturday, May 15, 2004

pLaYinG:i believe

hey kenny, if u r reading this, pls make a call to mummy. she says she misses you. even you lose yr freaking phone try to call her la u. she's going to japan though. call dad or some one.

ok, back to things today. woke up this morning at 11. and i realised that my teacher is coming in 5 mins time. i rushed out of bed, brushed my teeth, changed and bla bla bla. had tuition till 1.30. boring, we started the chap on 3B. it's good to be ahead of the class u know.

after tuition, i begged my parents to bring me out. thye had to go somewhere else. so i was stucked at home. i was hungry so i cooked myself a cup noodle. i pity myself. wenywan shakes her head

i watched the last samurai in the comfort of my parents room and snacked on sinful food. it was so good. the arts of the samurai, the discipline, something that should be valued and appreciated. look at japanese now. the women are so _____. can do anything for LV, Chanel or whatsoever. traditional japan culture should be kept. one should not forget where one comes from.

after my sinful indulgance, i played gb like siao. i'm promoted again, double metal axe with 3000GP. cool. going to play more later.

later when my parents came back, they brought us out to eat. i wanted to have japanese food, but they wanted to eat western grill. but it's fully booked. later, my dad decided on adam food centre. -_-
he said 4 time that the fried rice there was very good. Lolz. it's so oily.

there's nothing much today actually.

6:44 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others