Thursday, June 03, 2004

haiyooo...

Thursday, June 03, 2004

pLaYinG: burn

haiz, my parents are giving my maid a lecture now. she's getting really outrageous.

can't-stand-you NO1: she went out to lucky plaza for 4 hrs plus when my parents are not in singapore

can't-stand-you NO2: she used the bloody phone from day to night, every single time i picked up the phone, it was her call.

can't-stand-you NO3: she became so lazy when my parents are not around.

can't-stand-you NO4: she don't know how to cook a proper and nutritious meal and she needs me to cook.

haiyoooo....

ok, today i went to school to have e maths lessons. we went thru the pp2. after that ryn and i went to the canteen to have a drink as i was feeling very cold and tired. afte that we went to meet miss lee and the other Scs and left to senja link to do the painting. it was pretty fun painting. my mum gave me a call and ask me to go out with her. after my lunch, my driver came and fetched me home.

i reached home at 3.40. and i bathed and everything. waited for my mummy till 5 plus. sianz. she later told me that she wanted to go to toa payoh to meet this property agent to look at a shop and blablabla. i sat there like a moron till 7. and that's when we actually left for town. O.o
went to zara and bought 6 tops and a skirt. luckily my mum didn't say anything.

i was chatting with clement just now. he told me he withdrawn out of poly. i was like O.O ohmigod! he's now working at my mummy's place. how are you going to do with yr life man..? haiyoo..

ciao

9:06 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others