Sunday, February 20, 2005

hero

Sunday, February 20, 2005

mm, so sorry. my blog's collecting dust. haha.. couldn't find time to blog.. we've started training in the stadium for a few trainings. 1 or 2 huh? lol. ok anyway, the first training in staduim was quite tough already. doing the steps makes my legts go wobbly and i fell with a huge thud and bruised my knee badly.

i'm leaving for OBS tomorrow!!! ha, it's going to be totally cool. heh heh heh. i've not packed my bag. this morning kwan zheng called and gave me some tips for the camp, like what to bring and stuff. had tuition this morning too. i don't have much things to say. so bye. haha. will blog soon i swear!!! i'll share my OBS experiences with you guys.

and i'm quite desperate for testimonials. write me some testimonials PLEASE.... ahaha...

ciao. muack

3:15 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others