Saturday, May 07, 2005

AEIOU

Saturday, May 07, 2005

mmm, the npcc and red cross had some parade today. lol. saw siewmai in her uniform. it was horrendous. she blinded my vison temperory. it was really ghfghfghseriously. joo teng was commanding and i couldn't hear a thing at all. as usual. we took our paper in the hall for this mid year. it was kinda pressurising. at first, i got a lot of my words and my letter writing format wrong. after grueling for a and hour plus with my essay, i went back and rewrote my letter. thank god i finished it on time.

ryn made sandwich and shared with me. i was freaking hungry and i'm hungry now. =X lol. paper 2 was quite difficult. i was kinda demoralised when i left the hall. i couldn't finish it and lost bloody 6 marks for now. after hearing what sam said about mr chow's evil and strict marking. i'm very cure i'd be cooked.

ryn and i skipped chemistry and went to westmall for house of wax. my virgin NC16 movie. haha. silly but, i was kinda excited about it. we later walked around the mall and i saw justin tan and kenneth lee. PS: they are both my primary school friends. justin tan was the hearthrob then. i have to admit, he ONCE made me melt. but when i saw him just now, i was like 'omg, what happened to you' yea.

had lunch at delifrance. ryn loaned me. now i owe her $6.95. i hate it that the movie tickets prices had risen. it's so bloody expensive. $8 on friday before 5.30. after that and on weekends, $9.50. wa lao, like there's any difference in the cinema. bloodsuckers.

house of wax was GRUESOME. blood and blood and blood and maggots and sex and paris hilton and her red lacy bra and panty and her sexy striptease and half eaten up faces and wax wax wax wax wax and more wax. YOU should catch it. it's really uh, sadistic.

after i got home, i went for a long run. from my house to kap. smelling the fish makes my tummy growl. aww..

gotta sleep.

woairuhua. haha.

12:54 AM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others