Wednesday, June 29, 2005

bloop blooop bloooop

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

School has been hectic these few days.
We have a few changes to our time table and teacher this semester. Mr Hisham(Hunk of the PE Unit) is taking my class for PE. PE lessons are going to be real fun. Now, the sec 4 and 5s are having extra curriculum almost everyday till 5 pm. The school's killing us.

To my surpirse, I didn't really feel very tired today. In school, I did not doze off during lesson like usual. Haha.. And during training this afternoon, I could run my 400m time trial in my best timing (79secs). I felt very comfortable running the 400m and I thought I could actually pushed more in the first 100m. But, oh well, there's another time trial the next training.

Mr Chow gave us practice in the MT oral. Goodness, the O Level MT Oral Exam is tomorrow. I only got to know it yesterday. I am so NOT prepared. haiz.

Oh, Aster came back! She looks good now, still as chatty as before. Hahah.. Ken is back too, I'm going to smack him for not buying me my rock candy. That ass.

ok, i got to go.
love ya!

8:37 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others