Wednesday, June 22, 2005

cherries

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

went down this morning at 8am. my maid told me that my briver is not coming. so i panicked. i was like 'omg, i'm so going to be late!!!' i ran up and asked my dad if he could fetch me to the stadium, he said he's really tired(came home at 4am). so i had to call a cab. thank god i got a cab in time. that half an hour was quite a frenzy. i had breakfast in the cab. cab fee's freaking expensive. $13.60. i reached there just in time, the others haven't started their warm up yet.

after doing our routine, we had our 400m time trial, 82 secs. i wished i had push more in the earlier part. started too slow. after that, the 800m runners did our workout(2 times of 600m pacing). had a time of 2.24 and 2.28 seconds. i didn't even thought that i could push to that extent. i hope i can be one of the 6 fastest losers(LOL) for the 800m in the nationals. let me go to the finals pleaseeeeeeeeeeee . we later did runs on the field with our shoes off. it's so comfortable! it's like running on the sand or on a bed. though my socks were wet, but i loved it! haha..
victoria JC were there this morning. i had my eye feasted on the guys' muscular legs and the girls' toned, long, lean legs. ahhhh.. i want legs like theirs!!!!

went for lunch with the sec 2 boys and zhi yung and alvin. we were like some gossipmongers. lol.

came home and wanted to tan, but the sun wasn't out for me. =( hopefully the sun would be out tomorrow.

i miss my brother! haven't seen him for 24 hours. so lonely at home. =(

ok, bye. i love you!

8:03 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others