Saturday, June 25, 2005

my goodness..

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Went to my brother's friendster account and was looking at the friends in his account. Especially those sec 1 girls, and I saw stuff like these:

depressiiOnn ; eu've gOnne ` tuhh otherr werlldd datt DOES NORTT need eu !!!

uniiQUE us ` dOnnLIKE ? farkkeOFF ~

wO menn derhh thOngg hhua ; ggu shhii [[ miie (("v")) eu ]] ' // -

uh`m nOrtt sadd uh`m jus UNSTABLLE ;

saddiistiic miie =( (and the picture shows a puffer-fishy look)

eu liiedd tuhh miie b4 eu go horrx ? mus nortt brreakk yr promiise kkaes ; mus cum backk * lOl;'x nebberrx wriite miie a long testiie andd e-maill * so fastt leave siia * hehes ((:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIallriightts reserrvedd ;

detaills * - eEeE OorRhHh eEeeE oOrHhH ~ !!bEeeE - BeeEee !! ssTtOoPPpp - ]]

___* myy lyffee iss wiith a mess upp ; editedd byy miie de ba0beii ah yii ; viian *___

refeLti0n leii * ] ] justt c0me backk fr0m t0wn takee derhss___*

ATTENTIION_______* stayy awayy fr0m miie * // ii amm eviiL\\ * d0LLyBitchh____*

Tell me, do you get what are they trying to say? those double 'I's, 'L's.. Oh my goodness..
i cannot stand that 'OooHHhhHhhh. ii'm sOo cuute' kind of attitude.

waa, myy eyee shoo biigg! ii taake piic frrooom thhee topp sHoo my eyee wiill bee berrrriii berrrrii biiig!! ii lubb MYYE BaOoBeeii laOo goong!!

Oh my goodness. i hope they are not all LIKE THAT.

1:03 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others