Thursday, June 16, 2005

without thinking

Thursday, June 16, 2005

he asked me if he would have any chance to be with me. i bluntly said no.
it's highly impossible for me to get into another relationship at this point of the time and i don't really click or i don't see myself having any special relationship except a friendship. and i still can't get over whatever i am supposed to.

i talked to Q, he told me ppl will just say he's not worth it, he doesn't deserve you.
i don't know really. no point whining about my failed relationship.

anyway, i went for a facial this noon. =) at least my skin would be happy.

after that, i went to NTUC and got choc chips and choc powder for hot choco.
i need choc to keep myself happy.

so i went home and wanted to watch a movie. i took Saw out and played it.
it's a M18 movie that i'm NOT supposed to be watching. =X heh heh heh

blood, vulgarities, sadistic stuff. being the sadist that i am, i'm kinda freaked out.
it's a SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK plot. freaking sick.

ok, gotta do work now.

6:42 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others