Friday, July 15, 2005

fuming

Friday, July 15, 2005

don't make yourself sound so highly up there.
don't assume things cuz you have no idea what i am going through.
don't try to make me hate you.
don't spoil that image I have of you.
don't keep hurting me.

don't please.

wanted to blog yesterday, but was too tired.
went to the stadium in the morning and got ready for the 4x400m race.
Li Yi was the first runner, followed by me, Li Ying and Charmaine. I was quite happy with my 400m timing. ran another personal best time. 75.5 secs. slept for half an hour and went to warm up for my 800m race.

went to run. when i finished the race, i was very very disappointed. even though i did a personal best time, 3.04min. it was 9 secs off my aim, 2.55min. the latic acid in my leg was killing me. went back there feeling really crappy. i almost cried, but my pride stopped me from bursting into tears.

after a while, i felt better.

this afternoon, mrs kam came into the class and gave us another wake up call.
on some points, i do agree with her for the bad points in our class. sometimes, i do feel anger at the class, i do feel injustice for the teachers. but the way mrs kam belittled us, the way she threw every insults at our class, started the fire in me. i don't want to hate her, i don not hate her, i just feel she should not scold us like that. it's quite discouraging i feel. she raked up every single itsy bitsy detail of how we behaved, even last year's biology exam cheating case. those of you who knew about it, i think you people can see how much J has changed, into a better person i feel. i think she should give people a chance, instead of repetatively raking up the past. just give him a break.

listening compre was quite alright. only 1 mistake i think..

i don't want to hate you. you've hurt me enough, stop doing it again. stop it sam, stop it.

7:16 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others