Friday, July 22, 2005

hello!!!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Hello to Anon. I don't really hate Mrs Kam. Well, I do respect her for her devotion in helping students and teaching. It's not easy being a teacher of course. You have your views and I have mine. Thank You. =)

_____

Got my Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!! Had my eyes glued onto it these few days. The plot is getting interesting.
I am halfway through the book, hope to be able to complete it this weekend.

I'm getting fat. Argh. Must be those sinful chocolates I have been snacking on. Those Amos babies are still in my drawer. God! I must go to the gym soon, or those fatty arms are going to hang like your laundry.

Went out for lunch at the Prata shop this afternoon. Had our usual 'Buffet'. Haha, there was this really funny man serving us. He was like 'Yo, babe! wassup!'

I laughed, or course.

And I replied 'Yo, I want sum Prata dude!'

We went on doing that for the rest of my meal there. Haha..

ah, mummy's calling. ciao.

8:38 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others