Friday, July 01, 2005

omg i'm so pathetic

Friday, July 01, 2005

school today was normal. caryn was mad with conan. but after much thoughts, i think it's all of our fault. lol.
we called him gay way too many times, called him stupid way too many times... let's see what else.. uncountable.

and i guess being the childish moron he is, he called us stupid bitches and caryn just couldn't take it. conan just don't want to face the fact that he, maybe acting gay all the time, doesn't like to be called a gay. but why the hell is he always acting like a faggot?

would you not call a guy gay if he carass another guy in a seductive manner?
would you not call a guy gay if he has so much femineity?
would you not call a guy gay if he's such a gay magnet?

i don't really care if he calles me a stupid bitch. i know that i'm not exactly stupid, maybe i'm bitchy from time to time, but i'm not a TOTAL bitch you see conan.

whatever it is, i'll just try to stop calling conan stupid/gay/fag/homosexual. blablabla

got my result slip today. lol, i love the remark mr chow gave me.

A very focused and pleasant student, Wan Wen is very dillifent and helpful too. She has the basic formula to succeed in life and she is the role model for others to follow. I am very pleased to have her in my class.


wow. didn't really expect that from mr chow. i first knew him when i was in sec 2. presenting my group's project work to him. the year after that, when he took over mrs kam as my chinese teacher, he told me he had a very good impression of me. i'm like a very focused student and very presentable girl. i was in my lunatic mode in sec 3 so he was quite bewildered by my crazy and thicked skinned behavior when i told him not to miss me everytime i say goodbye to him. i must say, he is a very nice teacher, one of my favourite in the school.

i asked him what's the basic formula to succeed in life. he told me that he finds me as someone who's driven to work and someone who is keen on learning.

i find that the best compliment any teacher had ever gave me and i appreciate it a lot.

went to lot 1 with ryn. chris gave her 100 bucks to spend and we spent it in less than half and hour. Lol, that's what i call super shopper. she bought me a revelon lipgloss. so nice of her and chris. left for training later.

training was not bad. i'm glad that i pushed my PB to a new time(78sec). woa, if this goes one, i really hope i can push to a 75 soon. must continue to train hard. national is just round the corner and there's only one more training left before the nationals starts. i have to push myself mentally. i find that it's my confidence which is always failing me. i have to stop worrying so much and chill.

it kinda sucks to see him everyday at school and still not talking to each other.

would you still call yourself my friend if you are behaving like that? i don't know why we are having this distance between each other. i don't know how much longer i can take it. it's seriously killing me.


i miss those times. i'm having this major chocolate craving. i want the black cookies from famous amos, i want malteasers, i want double chocolate chip cookies from subway and i want chocolate fondue from shangri-la. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

11:51 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others