Tuesday, July 26, 2005

winnie!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Honey Honey you can rub my Tummy..

I'm happy today!

because.....
I've got a bag of Famous Amos Double Chocolate Chips Cookie!!
I bought a pair of PINK wedges from Vivvi on Sunday!
Ken said something nice to me today!
My hair is growing longer!
There's laksa tomorrow!!

There is always something to be happy about. it's high time we get ourselves out of our smelly miserable shithole and start being happy!!

There is this stupid thing going around that Caryn and I am lesbians.

HELLO..!! I AM NOT A LESBIAN!!!
I am a good natured girl with proper upbringing who loves to play with barbie dolls, chocolates, cute boys, lollipops, powerpuff girls, hi5, desperate housewives, jon johnsson, her world, cleo, BOYS, BOYS, people with XX chromosomes...

I am perfectly straight okay!! I don't fantasise of kissing girls, doing obscene stuff with girls. hell no. I will never do that.
So STOP calling me lesbian.

I am seriously getting fat. I need to get back on my 300 crunches a day routine. Alane!! wait till you see my tummy.
hah, people usually slim down a hell lot when they are dumped or lovesick or whatever you call it. for me, i put on weight, because I pile on my chocolates. Silly me. Not worth it, not worth it.....

I am trying not to bore you guys out with my lamentations of how stressful o level preperations are. Sure, it's definately tiring and boring and you just want to yell and get it off your chest. What I like to do when my eyes are tired, my brain is fried, I like to look out into the cemetry. It is so peaceful and quiet there, I think, I really don't mind dying early.

No lah!!

I still want to have 4 kids, a vintage mini cooper, a cat, a dog, a culinary diploma, a successful career, a great house, a supporting family and a wonderful life!!

Haha, I love you!

10:34 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others