Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Goodbye

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Miss Tan Choh Hoon, my sec 2 science teacher passed away on the 23rd November. I was on the beach with my friends that afternoon when I heard the news from Conan. It came to me quite a shock as I was hoping that she would be able to last till next year.

Few months ago before my prelims, I went to visit her along with some friends. We sang hymns, prayed for her, talked to her. It was really heartbreaking to see her suffering like that. But when I heard about her death, I knew that God has taken her home and she is going to be eased of her pain and sufferings.

So the next day after her passing, I went to her wake with lots of friends from sec 4. Along the way, we met a few groups of sec 3 students. We were waiting outside the Singapore Casket at about 11.30, half and hour before the wake starts. When we entered the hall, the coffin was already in there. The room was so quiet that you can hear a pin drop.

We went to pay our respect and prayed for her. The atmosphere was so sombre. I saw one of the lady that took care of Miss Tan and talked to her a little.

I don't really know how I am feeling, but I know that it's time that I start appreciating people around me. Especially my parents, I don't want to wait till it is their time is up and I start slapping myself for not telling them how much they mean to me. I did not tell Miss Tan how much I appreciated her until I saw her suffer.

-----
On the 26th, it was Miss Cat Lee's wedding. I went to her ceremony. Lots of Assumptionites were there too. Saw some teachers like Mr Chow and Miss Poh.



Vanessa and Me



Aww...


When I get my A1 for E math, I will tell Miss Poh how much I am in love with her.


The bunch of us.

Heh, Grad Night is tomrrow. Going to get my beauty sleep. Can't wait. =)

Adieu.

11:03 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others