Saturday, November 12, 2005

my favourite place

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Last night, I was on my way home on the car. I was on the highway where I saw the most breathtaking view of Singapore. Sadly, my camera was not with me.

I love the nightview of the Singapore River. You can see The Fullerton, the Esplanade, and the other skyscrapers in Shenton Way. I love the twinkling of the lights from the building, I love how majestic the Fullerton looks. How nice is it to take a boat ride in the river with someone special...

Anyway, the O level is here already. I took my English, E Math and Social Studies paper already. Thank god I studied Venice, or I definately cannot do any other essay questions. English was alright, and I am really happy about E Math. In paper 1, I think I have lost about 4 marks already and paper 2, was really easy. I am hoping for an A1 for E Math.

Next week, I will be taking A Math, Physics and History.
6 more days till it's ALL OVER...

can't wait ;)

7:48 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others