Monday, March 20, 2006

Campus life.

Monday, March 20, 2006


During long breaks, I would hang out on the lawn with my friends. The guys would perv on the girls on campus and I would just sit and enjoy the sun.


Clement and Heng Lee.

Haha, they are 18 and act like 8.


Daniel and Tony.

Daniel is VS runner. Tony is a rich Viet who spends every cent he has on Polo Ralph Lauren, Amarni, D&G, Prada... He knows a lot more designer labels than I do!

In Curtin, everyday is like a car show or fashion show. I see at least 4 Gucci bags, 2 Louis Vuitton and 1 Coach. The girls are mostly well dressed.

The student parking lots are always full. Sometimes they even park their cars on the field. Compared to other universities like UWA, the cars are a lot newer and nicer.

I need to do accounts homework.

Adieu.

9:51 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others