Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hurrah!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

My little brother is coming over to spend his september holiday with me alone! How lovely! I miss that little bugger. He said he miss the oysters from Cicerello's, and I am going to take him down to Frementle for some feast :)

The last time he came to Perth was like ten thousand years ago. I can't wait for him to be here!

-----
Went to Subiaco on friday for a walk. I like Subi, it's like a quaint little town with the busy market selling flowers, fresh fruits, nuts and loads of other decorative craft items. Will make another trip there when little brother is here.

Till the next time.

7:52 PM | comments (2)

2 Comments

at 2:08 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get the dress you wore for Paula's 18th Birthday? It's really, really pretty! : )

 
at 2:16 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there :)
Thanks! I got the dress from Max Studio at Wisma Atria. I think it was last year's Spring/Summer Collection.

 

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others