Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Alvin's 17th

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It was Alvin's 17th birthday yesterday. He actually went back to Singapore over the weekend for some clearance with the Ministry of Defence cause he is over 16 and half years old, and he got back yesterday afternoon. We gave him a surprise party, with the MLC girls (Cristal, Mich and Amelia) over and some of the Guildford guys(Sebby, Ben Lee, Brendan and Joachim) whom we hang out with most of the time. Alvin was napping in his room when we all went into his room and with party poppers, an apple crumble as a substitute for his birthday cake and horrible singing. :p

I got him a Calvin Klein boxer. I saw this red silk thong initially, but knew he would not wear it, so the boxer was a better option. Also, he is rather CK obsessed lately, so there you go.

No, Alvin is not half as sexy as the mannequin.

If you know me long enough, you'd know that I always get undies for my guy friends. I remember last Christmas I bought at least 4 pair or boxers and undies. It is the most idiot-proof item to get for them, especially last minute and when you cannot think of what to give. I am not exactly a great 'present-chooser' so there.


Conan! Whadduthink?

5:48 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others