Sunday, September 17, 2006

Crap and randomness

Sunday, September 17, 2006

This



is the crappiest Laksa I have ever tasted.





It is such a disappointment.

I miss laksa a hell lot. I miss standing in the long queue every wednesday in school for a bowl of yummalicious uh-so-sinful laksa.

I found this can of laksa in Woolies. Faugh, I give up on searching for good asian food here. Went to Hawker's Cusine in Northbridge last week for Nasi Lemak. The rice they served tasted like garlic rice instead of the coconut milk flavour I was expecting, with curry chicken, ikan billis. It was the shittiest Nasi Lemak I ever had. Mind you, I paid 10 bucks for that meal.

Perth is uber boring. I would rather go to Sydney or Melbourne. I feel like a city girl banished to the Amish community.

:/ Posted by Picasa

8:25 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others