Saturday, September 09, 2006

Just a little obsession

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My purse is falling apart. It was white when I received it, but it looks almost grey, the edges are turning black and I think I need a new wallet. Well, it's probably more like a want, but ha, who cares. Mommy did say that she was going to get me a purse for my birthday anyway. Also, I sort of came up with a wishlist.

I like Coach. Love the snakeskin collection. Last year, Mom bought this green Coach tote from the Spring/Summer collection 05 for about S$950. Coach is not ridiculously overpriced compared to its counterparts like Gucci or Louis Vuitton. It is a cheaper brand of course, but I find their quality as good as the other brands.

I've been eyeing on some of the purses from Coach.


This is about US$200. I like the snakeskin and leather trim with the signature patchwork jacquard fabric.


This is so pretty! Selling at US$328, this is quite a good buy. With white snakeskin and leather trimming. Then again, I'm quite a klutz, thus white is not a very good option. =/

But of course, if my mother could be even more generous, I definately would not mind having these gorgeous bags.


Lovely sky blue Optic Signature Baby Bag, it comes in pink as well!

I like this one better. Love the bold prints. Coach Hamptons Weekend Scarf Print Baby Bag. Retailing at US$498.

We shall see... =D

4:55 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others