Saturday, October 07, 2006

Rather interesting day

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Went to the gym this morning. Did cardio then yoga. I enjoy doing yoga, pilates and Balance. Especially the Balance class, the music is great and I love the smooth and graceful moves. It's like slow dancing with some yoga moves. Yoga was great today, especially after I went for Body Combat class and Balance last night and I woke up this morning feeling sore all over my body.

Went to get waxed after the workout. It was alright, was not as painful as I thought it would be, however, it was rather weird to be half naked in front of a total stranger. Hmm.
Had a haircut after. It is my most expensive haircut so far. Like $85, aussie dollars mind you. The other time I had an expensive haircut was at REDS, it was about 50ish I think. The hairdresser was funny, he was so excited about today being friday, he kept singing and dancing while doing my hair. And he was like 'Your hair's gonna look SEXY!'. I secretly rolled my eyes, grinned politely and said 'TOTALLY!'



I kinda like the haircut. The side-swept bang looks good.

Shit, I look so tired. The top I have on in the picture was the one from Cue- the see-through chiffon one. I had like ten million people telling me today it looks great. =D


After that, I called Kwan and talked to him for a little while. Had to end the call when there was this freaky mother yelling at her daughter. She threw a milkshake on the ground and was cursing and stuff. She stood behind me and scowled. So I hung up and went to Borders while waiting for Cong. Met him, Sebby and Alvin for dinner. Had a great talk with Sebby while watching the other two boys playing snooker at PB.

Alvin called Cristal and she invited us to her mooncake festival mini-party. We walked over to the park near her place. Okay, I don't think I have talked about Cristal before. She is this extremely rich kid. She has a penthouse in Orchard Road, a penthouse in Perth next to the Sheraton Hotel. She has an unlimited credit card limit and a Mercedes. Honestly, I admit I am spendthrift, but she and her sister, Vera is like so much more worse than me okay. Like the last holiday, she spent 4 digits as well, but the first digit of the 4 is not 1 or 2 okay. At least, and thank goodness, my first one is a 1. Heh.

The moon was so bloody bright and round. We had fun burning lanterns and branches, eating mooncakes (SNOWSKIN, I like), drinking tea and listening to chinese music. Lol, we were all getting into the mood. Also, I was so retarded. I forgot what Mooncake Festival is called in chinese. I actually said Duan(1) Wu(3) Jie(2)- the dumpling festival instead of Zhong(1) Qui(1) Jie(2)-Mid Autumn Festival. My goodness, my chinese heritage!

The moon was lovely tho, with stars scattered all over the vast sky. Only wished You were there with me.

Have a good one.

Adieu.

3:52 AM | comments (7)

7 Comments

at 7:32 PM Blogger Sherie said...

eee singapore was so hazy, we couldn't even shang yue! HAHA

 
at 8:55 PM Blogger wanwenwanwen said...

oh right.. Heard about the haze from Indo. that sucks :/

 
at 2:46 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, my stupid computer is still spoilt.. btw, i got promoted to year 2 already :) congratulate me.. i also can't check my hotmail cause the school's com is really lacking.. anyway have fun hoping to see you soon :))

 
at 2:51 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

wan wen you whore. conan and me are promoted! haha. and im in the top ten percent. yay. just thought i should tell you. dont hate us if you aint us. <3 mel and conan.
ps: do you even remember me?

 
at 7:56 PM Blogger wanwenwanwen said...

Lol. Congratulations people. Yes, I remember you Mel, you biatch. Seemed like yesterday when we were making up songs about our dear friend amarpreet. ;p
See you soon peeps. Will be back in a month's time. Conan, we should go on a food hunt. I can almost smell the laska. And what's up with your pc? Been visiting www.badboys.com ? haha.

Love.

 
at 9:07 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will you be back? i'm most likely (90%) goin to hongkong on 4th dec for school's exchange programme so maybe can only see you a little while only.. lol.. i'm so bored now cause there's no math lecture and everyone else is in the other math lecture class.. year ones are splited according to our 'abilities' haha.. i also got a student leadership camp on 6th nov-8th nov.. that's about it i tink..

 
at 9:08 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm bored bored bored bored bored..... hahaha.. sounds like those stupid ah lians that calls into those desperate people hotline..

 

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others