Friday, May 18, 2007

sass & bide

Friday, May 18, 2007

i'm the kind of girl who has loads of clothes in her wardrobe but complains of the otherwise, thus i wear jeans. i remember the first pair of jeans i had was this demin with flowers and butterflies, i wore it like my second skin. fast forward to my early teens, i was into Levis, then splurged on a pair of skinnies from Miss Sixty. that sparked off my love for designer jeans. like i said, i started off with Miss Sixty, and then Diesel, Max and Co and the most pricey one so far is my Buffalo 'Kenny' jeans. i've always wanted to get a piece from sass & bide, but just for some unknown reasons, never did. I received an e-mail from sass & bide few days ago and saw this, boy you can only imagine how excited i was.



so, i went there this afternoon and got myself two pairs of skinnies. at 50 dollars each only!!!!!!!!!! they were such great steals! i got the Frayed Misfits and Smoky Gitane. sienna miller, kate bosworth, and kate moss have been seen in the Frayed and its usual price's about AUD$230.

Frayed Misfits



and the Smoky Gitane usually costs around £132. I love the details at the back.

i thought they were really great buys. all these while, i've always felt conscious when i put on my skinnies. but i guess all the squatting and step classes paid off. i'm proud to say my bum looks awesome in those jeans. well, i guess sometimes it depends on the colour as well. white doesn't do me justice. the thighs always end up looking like stuffed german sausages. oh lord.

and i'm a very satisfied lady. =)

---
i've finished reading stardust for the nth time. always captivating and enjoyable. i love re-reading a good book, always find that i've discovered something fresh and interesting. stardust's a lovely mature fairytale (bit of an oxymoron), and i'm looking forward to its release in the theater this year.

10:42 PM | comments (1)

1 Comments

at 2:04 PM Blogger CL said...

I didn't know the Smokey Gitanes came in white! I prefer that over the indigo pair I have.

 

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others