Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gay Pride Day 07

Sunday, October 28, 2007

It was the Gay Pride Day last night. We went to watch the parade after dinner. This year's was pretty good with references to Dumbledore and Paris Hilton. It was a wee bit political in the sense that they do not support the Howard Government. I took quite a bit of photos, there's this one that says 'Howard's Balls'. They handed out condoms promoting safe sex and there are also several activists promoting pap smears and creating awareness about cervical cancer and stuff.

After the parade, Alvin asked me out to Connections. It is a gay club in the middle of Northbridge. So I joined him and his friends. It was pretty cool in there, it was interesting because the guys were totally not interested in me at all. Also, it was the first time I saw so many gay men making out. We were dancing and stuff where these two gay couples came can dance with me. They felt squishy and soft tho they were really skinny. After a bit, one of them went to Alvin and started dancing with him. He then started undoing Alvin's cardigan and Alvin gave me a 'What the fuck?' look. Alvin's friend came to the rescue and started dancing with him, leading him away from the other gay guy. It was pretty hilarious.





"Keep Paris Hilton out of jail", "Safe Sex, No Regrets", "Howard's Balls", "John Howard Makes Gays Pay!"

Love babe.





Today, Alvin joined my brothers and me for brunch at Cicerellos. We woke up really late this afternoon as I was up till the wee hours in the morning last night. In addition to the daylight saving that started today, I felt so weary and disorientated with the time adjustment. I hate daylight savings.


Cesar Salad, Prawn Pasta, Fresh Oysters, Seafood Platter- Grilled Barimandi, fried octopus, fresh oysters topped with ham and bacon slices, calamaris, chips, prawns kebab and chilli mussles. The seafood platter was amazing. Absolutely enjoyed it.

---
I have got only a week of class left. In no time I would be taking my exams, which would be over by the 15th. Nice.

8:44 PM | comments (1)

1 Comments

at 10:22 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others