Friday, October 26, 2007

Ken's Valedictory

Friday, October 26, 2007



It was Ken's Valedictory on Tuesday evening. I brought my camera there and then realised that I've forgotten to take the memory card out of my laptop. So I could not take loads of picture. It was so stupid. But anyhow, it was pretty nice. With formal recognition of the Valedictorians for the various subjects. It was then I realised how wide their curriculum is. There's this guy, Robert Plummer. He took six subjects for his TEE, which is the most he could take, and topped the level for every single subject. So he was named the Dux for year 2007. People like that are just so annoyingly amazing. They are just so brilliant, and that makes you feel so freaking envious. The students made a video of all of the graduates and gave a nickname for all of them. It was pretty cute.

The dinner was rather good as well. For the entree, we had asparagus with smoked salmon with celery salad. The main course was a baked chicken breast stuffed with feta cheese and cured ham with a side of boiled vegetables. Dessert was cute. A white chocolate peach with vanilla peach ice cream inside. And then, within the ice cream itself was a frozen Ferrero Rocher. It's like a kinder surprise. You open the chocolate and find a goody within it. How nice.


The Kohs.


Ken's Class.


Joachim, Ken and David.

I reckon Joachim can look retarded effortlessly. It's all in the face. Ken has the lollipop head look, typically for anorexic looking models. David's the most normal looking of them all. He's such a sweet guy, and he topped the class for Advanced Chinese. Which is pretty cool because I couldn't really understand what his materials for Advanced Chinese.

After the dinner, we went back to Ken's dormitory. I swear I've never smelt such manly scent ever. A house full of teenaged hormornal boys. My goodness, I felt quite out of place really. On the way back, I slipped and scabbed my knees. It bled quite a bit and I was quite freaked out. But it was quite nice to see my brothers tending to me so attentively. It was really sweet.

Brothers can be such dickheads sometimes, but I love them to bits. Like today, Ken sent me back home as it was real dark and it was raining. Then we were talking about our relationships with our various partners and stuff. It was a good conversation, and it made me see how much he had matured.

11:20 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others