Friday, October 26, 2007

Loves packages

Friday, October 26, 2007


As usual, I was surfing the various sites that I visit regularly, and I saw this post on WhoWhat WearDaily. I loved how MK carried off the jumper so nicely. American Apparel's clothes are very basic yet nice. It fits real well and I am very satisfied with the size.



This pair of skort is sexy yet subtle. It's good for gym.




I tried matching the dress with my demin vest. It looks real simple yet fabulous. Very suitable for summer. And it would look so good with my gold gladiator sandals from Zara. With this season's maxi dress look, it would so be in vogue.

---
I went to Joachim's place today. It's a really nice place, you can see Swan River from his balcony. Also, you can watch the sunset from there. Love the kitchen and his couch. He called me 'love child' and said I could go stay if I would do the dishwashing. Right.

10:49 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments

Post a Comment



About

Archives

Links

Others